Mixture of organic acid
Appearance: Colorless to slight yellowish transparent liquid
pH (1% aqueous solution): 2.2-2.8
Solubility: easily soluble in water
1. It can instead of acetic acid for dyeing polyester, nylon and acrylic fibers.
2. It can instead of acetic acid for dyeing cotton in alkali neutralization and acid washing with excellent properties.
3. No contain inorganic base ions like SO42-、Cl-
4. No smell on the surface of fibers after treatment.
Suitable for synthetic fibers (polyester, nylon, acrylic) in dyeing process and cellulose fibers (cotton, silk) in alkali neutralization after dyeing.
1. for synthetic fibers (polyester, nylon, acrylic) in dyeing instead of acetic acid:
DHK162A dosage: 0.3-0.5g/L
2. for cellulose fibers (cotton, silk) in alkali neutralization after dyeing:
DHK162A dosage: 1- 2 g/L
For actual application, the process should be adjusted according to correspondent preliminary tries.
Package & Storage
Plastic drum net 50kgs, can be stored for 12 months under room temperature and hermetic conditions.