Anionic polyacrylamide is a water-soluble synthetic polymer, which has the properties of flocculation, thickening, shear, resistance reducing and dispersion, etc.. The active groups in molecular can be adsorbed at the interface to change the interface state. It can form hydrogen bonds with a number of substances after affinity and adsorption which enable it to bridge between the adsorbed particles. So that several or even dozens of particles link into large floc to accelerate the particles settlement in suspension, speed up the solution clarification and promote filtering.
1. Prepare 0.05%－0.5%（w/w）polymer solution.
2. Disperse solution evenly, stirring to promote dissolving.
3. Avoid metal materials to influence on water quality by using soft water.
4. Increase water temperature to accelerate dissolving, but no exceed 50℃.
5. Adjust the optimum dosage of product according to application condition.˜Package
Note: The product is moisture absorbent, thus to protect from damp and moist for conservation. It should be stored at a dry and ventilate storehouse, and not be exposed to air and sunshine.
Packing can also be determined according to users’ requirement;
shelf life: 2 years.˜Attention