alpha-d-Glucopyranoside, beta-d-fructofuranosyl, octadecanoate
alpha-d-Glucopyranoside, beta-d-fructofuranosyl, octadecanoate;sucrose esters of fatty acid;Sucrose Stearate, Type II, USP;Sucroesters);Sucrose Fatty Acid Esters (Sucrose Esters of Fatty Acids;a-D-Glucopyranoside-b-D-fructofuranosyl octadecanoate
(1) It is used for meat products and surimi products to improve the moisture content and the mouthfeel of the product, and the dosage is 0.3% to 1%.
(2) For baking food, it can increase the toughness of the dough, increase the volume of the product, make the pores fine and uniform, soft in texture and prevent aging, and the dosage is 0.2% to 0.5% of the flour.
(3) It is used for biscuits and cakes to stabilize the fat emulsion, prevent precipitation, and improve the quality of the product. The dosage is 0.1% to 0.5%.
(4) For chocolate, it can inhibit crystallization and prevent blooming. The dosage is 0.2% to 1.0%.
(5) It is used for bubble gum to make it easy to knead, improve chewing feeling, and improve flavor and softness. The addition amount is 0.1% to 0.2% of the gum base.
(6) Used for ice cream, increasing emulsification and dispersibility, increasing specific volume, improving thermal stability, formability and mouthfeel. For grease, 1.0% to 10%.
(7) It is used for condensed milk and whipped cream to stabilize the emulsion, which can prevent water separation and increase the expansion force of the cream. The dosage is 0.1% to 0.5%.
(8) It is used in margarine to improve the compatibility of cream and water and is effective against splashing. The dosage is 0.1% to 0.5%.
(9) It is used for emulsifying essence and solid essence, and is most suitable for stable emulsification of lemon oil, orange oil and grape oil to prevent loss of perfume in products. The dosage is 0.05% to 0.2%.
(10) It is used for preservation of fresh film of poultry, eggs, fruits and vegetables, has antibacterial effect, keeps fruits and vegetables fresh, and prolongs storage period. The dosage is 0.3% to 2.5%.
It can also be used for soy milk, frozen foods, sauces, drinks, rice, noodles, instant noodles, dumplings, etc.